Thursday, August 11, 2011

ordinary day in my life

I am supposed to do some work but decided to drift.

I visited my blog because for so many months now, I was not able to write even a sentence. I missed expressing myself.

Hmmm I have so many things on my mind. But I want to think of now are my children. My eldest son Kaiser has gone to sleep. My other children, Angelo and Karlsen have not arrived yet from school. I am alone. I feel free when they are not around but I want them beside me. Such a complication!

I miss my grandson too whom I imagine to be a little bigger than the last time I saw him. He is an angel and even if I cannot afford to give him lots of gifts, there is the feeling of wanting to give and give.

My big bosses arrived and gave me some boosters. I felt really good to have them near me for some time because I thought I was being neglected. I just worked and worked. The presence inspired me once more.

It is another ordinary day in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment