Monday, December 17, 2012

almost at the tail-end of 2012



so many realizations...

From where I stand...

My family has always been the source of my strength.  I have my flaws but I know they love me for who I am.  Having a loving one is an affirmation of my existence.

I have been very blessed with Handicap International.  Although I had a couple of challenges, I have seen myself more mature on accepting one fact ... that I do not have to please everyone to deliver what is supposed to be delivered.  One just have to be true to oneself and everything follows suit.

From where I have been...

I do not have to say something bad to someone who is naturally bad because ... a person who stinks do not deserve to be wrecked because she is  (read: totally wrecked)  in her basic form.

And I am back to Kamla because I have deep affection towards the owners and the family. 

I am not sure what 2013 will bring but my 2012 was great and the few betrayals was only a dust among the blessings received.

No comments:

Post a Comment