Sunday, June 20, 2010

high- spirit

Today, I am in such high spirits because my grandson came back to us. When I fetched my daughter-in-law in the bus station, there was some kind of longing to see this little boy. I did not realize the kind of connection a grandmother has to a grandson only until such time that I had Zak.

It is Father's day today. It is Zak's first month since he was born. I had such a strange dream last night. It was not any dream that often forget when I wake up. Until now, it is in on my mind. I cannot believe I got all of that in a single special today!

I do not know if it was my father who was in my dream. Because he looks like my Sir Lal. But I cannot write the details. Maybe someday when I will be writing a book.

The dream still in my thoughts. But I am thinking more of the happiness I got with Zak around me.

I gotta go. I sleep beside him.

No comments:

Post a Comment