Saturday, June 26, 2010

Without Sir Lal on his birthday



Yesterday was Sir Lal's birthday!

He is someone that has influenced me in so many ways not only in running his business but as well as my personal life. Of course he does not know it but his influence is with me whenever I come inside the store and office every morning until we shut down the operation at night.

He is missed because it is not too often now that we talk.


The celebration started at around 5 pm. We got ice cream, pancit, cake and softdrinks. We all prayed that he be given good health and that he be blessed more. We had fun and he was the only one missing on that occasion cause he is in his own store.

I met my friends later on and again it was like a celebration of his birthday cause I was treated for dinner. I only had baked scallops and San Miguel Light beer and had fun tasting their steak and grilled awful (awfully great) chicken. By the way, while parking I had a freak accident. Good that the vehicle didnt fall that "hard".

We had blueberry cheesecake. My favorite of all. And even though it didn't taste the same as what I am craving for still, it was a treat.

And even until driving my friend back home I felt I got all things right. I think even if he is not around, he was with me on that occasion to make me feel good.

Whenever I feel bad because of some things that did not get right in the store, he was the one who made me feel right about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment