Friday, August 6, 2010

fight cancer

Yesterday I was actually feeling so sick. But I was in front of my computer trying to write something about peace. So sad however that I was not able to write my best.

I hate it when I have the urge of writing and I cannot. And when I am given time to write, I suck. grrrhhh.

I got lost browsing and saw this video. And because when I hear cancer, I do remember my father who died of colon cancer a year ago. Whenever I see our pictures with him so fat beside me, I can't believe how he looked like when he was reduced into a thin piece before his death.

I am trying to be healthy in what I eat but I think a good disposition can be of great help. My father is a serious type that even when he is joking he looks extremely serious. Because he is so very intelligent, he would always think ahead of what others are thinking. Sometimes it is irritating but I saw him turn into that serious type also into getting back into his childhood.

It was a pleasure taking care of him before his death. And I remembered now how it feels to be beside a father when I sleep beside him on his bedside. He would move for me to be comfortable instead of the other way around.

I stand against cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment