Sunday, November 21, 2010

blue moon on my birthday


First the staff gave me this surprise party in the office!
Then there was this call. I thought it was the bank again reminding me of my due. Well, they did call that day but the call that I almost did not answer was a gift from my sister in the US. Wow!

Then there was the "Decorate My Little Christmas Tree" which brought us all excited and happy till our closing time!

Then a very peaceful birthday on a Sunday! And before ending that day, I got a call from my brother in the US. I was surprised with his gift to me and my son. My sister-in-law was also very supportive and deep in my heart, I am so very grateful with their gift.

Truly the "once in a blue moon" myth and the stars have conspired to bring all those blessings right on my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment