Friday, November 5, 2010

wow to visitors

When i started writing my blog, it was really all about expressing my thoughts because part of the process is that, I introspect.

I was not even thinking of my responsibility towards readership. But to boost my ego, I often check who visited my blog.

I get excited to see those flags being displayed because that means that there are people who have viewed my blog.

I still would choose to be candid about who I am when expressing but have acquired some ethical discipline and one is that I cannopt exactly reveal names of people.

This is such a small world and I have to give the benefit of not mentioning their names but I really have to say what pisses me off with their attitudes and behaviors.

My gratitude to those who have learned to love this blog the way or not the same way I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment