Saturday, April 3, 2010

eye business


I have not written something about my job for the past months. I actually have a soft spot in working with my boss(es) because they are Indians. I love them as people because they are one of the most interesting people in the world for me.

When I was in high school, one of my favorite subjects is Indian history and literature. I got some Rabindranath Tagore, Rumijellaluddin and Kahlil Gibran poems that lift me up during tough times. And until now I get to connect to all Indian work.

Physically, I like their noses and eyes. Their eyes are the most beautiful and deep-set and I like staring at them. And of course their "high-rise" noses har har har makes my nose so "dwarfy".

Well of course there are other couple lot of reasons why I seemed to love them.

Look at the picture, that is me taking the picture of the store.

That is where I work now. In the "eye" business.

At work, I have not really had the chance to work alone with them but during short moments with them, I did admire their discipline and dedication. I got both too but I am not sure yet, if they like me in the job.

Sometimes I feel that they like me and sometimes I feel like they do not want me to feel that they like me. I really do not know but I actually just do my job.

I hope I stick to this one forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment