Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sir Gabriel Marquez, a part of my journey

I have to double check on Sir Gabriel Garcia Marquez.  The first book I read that he authored was so hard to understand when I was in high school.  "In Evil Hour" was read during the time when I have to read a book because I was supposed to do it for school.  I did understand it after reading twice.  And I promised to name my first born baby to be Gabriel. 

Reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude" gave me the idea of how to be patient and how to manage emotions with the characters portrayed.  I did not realize humans can actually experience too much pain and emotions and yet go on with their daily lives.

"Love in the Time of Cholera" is a gift.  I have read it many times because I loved the story.  I watched the movie, many times too.

To a great author, you were in my journey from then on until my last breath!


No comments:

Post a Comment