Thursday, July 22, 2010

lunch buddy



I have not in my whole life eaten lunch in front of an electronic device like this Asus notebook my dear, dear boss gave me (it is actually for the office but at least I was given the responsibility, so I love telling everyone "My boss gave it to me") Love, love it!


Since this one arrived two days ago, this became my lunch buddy. I am not into this kind of habit. The most solitary lunch I often do is eating alone at home and staring blankly on the wall and hurry to finish.


In a restaurant, I can eat alone but I have a strange feeling that I am being stared at...and when I look up, I do catch one or two looking at me. Not that I am paranoid, but I have observed that people do look at people eating alone just like "a criminal".


Eating is one favorite moment for me but having this Asus notebook with me in front is a totally whole new world for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment