Thursday, July 8, 2010

strength within


I was looking around for some pictures I have taken for my blog but instead saw this in my files. I remember reading something about this a year ago and because of some mutilations ( now I am not sure if this is mutilation) I cannot seem to write something about it.

I am not sure how strong I am. The woman in the picture must be so strong to carry that weight on her lips. I would want to know if she really want that plate placed in her mouth. Maybe given some choice, she would choose not to. But on second thought, maybe she likes it.

I just came from a trip to North Cotabato and in a strange and not so popularly peaceful place, I happen to have some moments of peace. Even when I was so tired, I just found some strength somewhere.

I wonder where I get some strength when sometimes I think all is tumbling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment