Saturday, July 17, 2010

M'lang North Cotabato

After several hours of driving and selling the other day, this was a glorious day in the corn field of my friend. I have always been a beach person, having most of my memories near the sea so staying here for a while was a gift.
I had the chance to harvest those calamansi from the tree. This was around 6 am. It was a great experience even when we will soon be going home to the city, to our real world.
I am fond of cassava but only when cooked like cassava cake or when it is transformed into a suman. But this one was served to us is plain cassava. We had some leftovers of Mcdonald's butter and honey and the best local coffee ever.

There were some discomforts on my part but it was really because I miss my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment