Tuesday, September 21, 2010

borrowed polo shirt

I was ironing my son's polo shirt (not his) and I was full of sentiments again because months from now, he will be in College and I am still broke. I do not know how to break that spell har har har.

Karlsen is so busy with all his activities in school and I cannot attend anymore to his needs. This polo shirt (I was ironing) was his classmate's and because I did not have time to buy him a new one for the dance today, he "borrowed".

My son, whom I do not hear complain much, just understands that there is no way I can buy him a new polo shirt. And makes me feel like I am so blessed with children who are not so demanding.

I would have gone crazy doing things to give them what they want.

I remember my own father who would do anything to provide us.


BY THE WAY, HE LOOKS DASHING IN THAT BORROWED POLO SHIRT. And because he looks really good today, he forgot to wear his ID so I have to go back to school from the office to give it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment