Monday, September 27, 2010

Singh is King

The staff and I were treated by our boss to one Indian dinner. It was sumptous and really exotic to my tongue.
I love the chapati, Indian flatbread. I spread some yogurt on it and ate it with the mongo (ha ha I forgot the name). I had 2 servings of it because my boss heard me say "I love this". It has black mung beans with "I am not sure what other stuff are in there". Ohh I was not sure if I was perspiring or had runny nose because it was spicy, anyway it was palatable to me.
The other dish with Garbanzos is fine with me. But plain to my taste. The same as the chicken dish. The rice dish was great also. I only tasted these other dishes but I liked most the mung beans, that brought my stomach really growling later at night.
The ice cream was so "yummy". The yogurt was great, too.
I am not so used to eating Indian food but this experience gave me the opportunity to love it. What was even great was that I had it with my boss and the rest of the staff.

1 comment: