Wednesday, September 15, 2010

special mention for cruelty

My mother is not that gracious and kind. She gets my award for "special mention for cruelty".

When she was here with me for many months, I think there was once or twice that I answered back because of really so "not like an ordinary mother" treatment to me. Since then, I did not talk to her.

Nobody will understand this.

But I got to be heard that there are really biological mothers that could kill their own children. My mother could be the top 5.

I just did not develop that kind and loving relationship with her. And I am glad I was able to express my love to my grandmothers. Now that my grandmothers are gone, I do not know if I care.

Now, I like to love my children. Coz it sucks to have a mother like mine that I cannot even describe.

And I really hope I do not turn out to be like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment