Monday, September 20, 2010

missing Kaiser



I thought, when my son became a father, that it was not the right time yet.
I think I was right in many ways, but there is just no way to question what it was that happened.
I might also be wrong. Maybe with this new set-up, Kaiser will prove to be his best especially that he got Baby Zak around.
I miss my son but I do not wish him to be forever clinging. It hurts me when I hear him say he is struggling.
I have not heard from him. It's the thought of him that made me go back to church last Sunday. I worry for him because he is not around me. If he will be around me, he will not learn his way with life.
I love him much. My other two children, I love much too. But he has chosen to leave me early. And hope he understands that I respect his decision and now I am letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment