Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

I will be a grandmother to Zak Kairi.

I have been busy preparing my son and his girlfriend Hannah for their first baby that I did not have time to think about my life.

I was driving my mother and two other kids to school this morning and I was unusually quiet for some time. It was like trying to gather some more calmness and sense to where I am now at this point in my life.

2010. Grandmother at 46.

2010. My youngest who will be 16 is in a relationship with his first girlfriend.

Time flies so fast.

I think I have to schedule the 2D Echo recommended by my doctor.

2010, please be good to me.

1 comment:

  1. 2010 will be easier for everyone!!! What a beautiful photo remembrance. I am glad that Achi insisted to celebrate welcoming 2010 with all of you in Davao. I will suggest that Shoti visits you all or stay with you as Achi did next year.
    I miss you all and wish we can all find time to meet in one place sooner. Know that I always have warm thoughts for everyone including Celin.

    ReplyDelete