Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ostrich egg

My niece and I came across this restaurant that serves exotic food. I am not much of an animal-rights activist so I want to taste that Ostrich egg omelet in the menu. I am not sure of the Crocodile sisig and Ostrich steak though. The restaurant also serves BBQed crocodile and ostrich meat, something that I should refuse too.

The most exotic food I ever had is fried frog. Which I have eaten a long, long time ago. The recent favorite which is not really exotic but is close to being gross is chicken feet in a local Chinese restaurant here in Davao.

I think that is how far I could be adventurous when eating. I am not very choosy with what I eat really but I do make some combination that could be grossly. I love "champorado" (chocolate rice porridge) with "tuyo" (dried fish). I also asked my niece to taste a long-time favorite, "galunggong" ( a kind of fish) and hot rice topped with condensed milk.

But I would never eat crocodiles, snakes, dogs, cats or any meat in that league.

No comments:

Post a Comment