Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the red plant between us

First, I was only interested with the red plant between me and my niece. During that rainy night, looking at the wet red leaves was just so lovely. That was the only reason for the origin of the poses.

Was it?
I sometimes marvel at how simple life could be if we are to appreciate the things around us. I believe that I should have some time each day to communicate with nature. Be one with them and be sensitive to its existence. The plant was just simply placed there for whatever reason but what makes it significant is how it has become an instrument to the people's happiness.

We still can afford to smile.


Today, I am just glad that I was not in Haiti for that recent earthquake.

Even with all the catastrophes that is happening around the world, we can still smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment