Monday, January 11, 2010

Practice driving and some delight


Today was my niece's (Thea) 3rd day of practice driving. We went to Sun City a vacated subdivision near our place. The rumor was that there was an issue of the land acquisition thus the selling of the lots were stopped.

The place was perfect for my niece to practice. The place have wide streets, old trees are lined alongside and in the islands, have slopes and leveled streets not only for an ambiance while driving but get to try lots of competencies in driving as well.

Yesterday when we first tried the place, I think there were 3 other cars (probably practicing driving) cruising with us in the streets so it was quite fun. Because it was a Sunday there were also lots of people seen in the vicinity while we were driving.

Today was a different story. It is a Monday so I guess everyone else were out. We were alone except for some tricycles and vehicles going and getting out from a subdivision nearby. Creepy!

There was one woman we have jokingly included in our topic (only for entertainment) because for more than an hour that we spent there, she seemed to be restlessly waiting for something or someone. God knows. Whenever we get by where she is, we jokingly talk to her (of course she can't hear us!). Telling her " If it has been 5 weeks that you have been waiting there, it is time to go. Your man is no longer coming back. Common move on! "

Well, we did not know that we were in to some more delight!

At a curve, we were surprised that there was suddenly a parked white car. It was not there some five or ten minutes ago. Well, I said candidly and jokingly that "Hmmm there must be some f_ _king inside". It was a joke that I regret I have said. I wanted to take it back because I realized I got my niece with me. Well she is an adult and thought that she is kinda game about these matters and why not we entertain and learn about it?

Now, we were slowly approaching them...Oh my God! Now I am afraid to look but I saw a man and woman. My niece and I were both frantic and mustered lots of judgemental comments. Sorrryyyyy!

I remembered our conversation to be really so ridiculous and funny then we decided and said "common lets go back to check if they are really doing it." And we did. Grrrhhhh. Why did I ever conspire with my niece with something indecent like this?

I was not able to look but my niece said, "Tita A, the seats were down and I think they are lying down too." OMG again.

Anyway, we did not go back once more. But I said something like "I would prefer doing that in a decent place and on a bed."

But we both came up with a mature note when it was time to go home. We both agreed that "It happens".

No comments:

Post a Comment