Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yellowcab dinner

My children just loves pizza! I do not know why but I think because it is so easy to eat than the usual Filipino food. The last time we ate pizza together was Karl's birthday 2 years ago. Whenever they have some cravings I prepare a simple home-made pizza.

I buy a crust in the grocery. The toppings usually is a mixture of a bottle of catsup, a box of cheese (the ordinary one) and ham - that gives them the same delight when eating a pizza at a restaurant.

I was touched when they were given this treat by my mother. We often pass-by the Yellowcab and even when they beg to eat there, I thought we could still survive even without that pizza from Yellowcab.

And this came.


I am glad my children acquired such patience and understanding at this point in our life. I often told them that even if we are deep in crisis, there are still blessings that we have to count. We just have to adjust and adapt and make the crisis work into making us better than break into pieces.





The family enjoying each other' s company and the food!

Cheers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment