Thursday, January 7, 2010

embracing 2010



The video shows happy moments with my family while welcoming 2010. Davao bans firecrackers and fireworks thus giving us an opportune time to spend the coming of each new year silently.

The gathering with the family is a tradition. We talk about some important moments in life, reminisce a year of good and bad moments, recognize directions and give each and everyone of us the chance to express thoughts and feelings.

I am just proud of my children - how they look at life, express their thoughts and feelings, level of acceptance to life and love. I loved the way they treat their cousin, Thea who came to visit and spend the New Year with us. I admire the way they take care of my mother. But most of all I just can't help but marvel at their level of understanding towards Kaiser, Hannah and the new member of our family, Zak Kairi (the baby boy).

Blessings do come in many packages. I have a family. I have a husband who got such a mammoth reserve of patience with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment