Saturday, January 16, 2010

My baby with Josh Groban

Today I had a big fight with my mother but after several minutes to make everyone relax I thought of asking my niece, Thea to look for a website wherein we will see (in a sort of simulation) my future grandchild Zak Kairi.

I was actually guilty because I raised my voice to my mother. It was not good. Even if I think that I was really right.

Anyway because I felt bad, I told everyone that I was at fault.

I started picking-up from a bad mood when Thea started pairing pictures of my son Kaiser and his girlfriend Hannah. The babies that came out were really hilarious. It was fun.

But I went back to my chores.

My niece have a natural flare of making everyone feel good. She did something that further lifted my spirits. She knew that I have such a huge admiration for Josh Groban. And she paired my picture with Josh that resulted that very adorable baby in the picture.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment