Sunday, October 17, 2010

Answering back to parents

I did not fully understand the pain of anwering back to a parent until only now that I am a parent myself.

When I was a kid, I do answer every heck of something that is accused of me. I felt then that I have to answer or else I will be at the mercy. Or at least, I have said my piece and its upto them if they are going to hurt me or not.

I thought I am a better parent now, but I still have to say arrrghhhh "not so pleasant things and tone" to my son, Karl. I even used my own death which was so disgusting of me.

My son and I did not talk to each other since we both retire last night. He used to cuddle me a lot but last night he did not.

But today, he was up to embrace me and said "sorry". He is such a good son, but the hell with his mouth whom he cannot control to stop " anwering back at me" that way...He is so like me when I was his age. Grrrrhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment