Thursday, October 21, 2010

be good at keeping a low profile

I read that yesterday from the news. It was something that Deng Xiaoping of China said. Oh I am not sure really of the spelling but those words he said struck me.

That I have to be good at being one. But I am one (har har har).

Being low profile have such a different " face" with me.

I really thought of myself as shy and inassertive for such a long time. And I wonder why some people around me thinks otherwise.

I am loud but not arrogant. Thus, Iam often misjudged.

Talking about ones thoughts is being transparent not arrogant. If it is bad, then I got that from bad genes. My father is so direct that when he sees something ugly, bad or not pleasant, he says so. And even if he does not mean more than that, everyone who hears would proclaim that he is arrogant.

But because he is my father, I should know when he is arrogant or not.

So I really know when I get that loud voice and become arrogant and be low profile.

There are people who got soft voice and yet very arrogant in thoughts and deed.

Then I am at equal footing with them by being misjudged.

No comments:

Post a Comment