Tuesday, October 26, 2010

spending and saving

I just came home. I came from the wake of my friend's father.

But I am surprised that I was not into mourning even if I got all the provocations of a grand emotional download. Well because I was with my former boss and co-workers.

I am at ease with them because we have been together for many years. And the last time I saw my boss since I left the organization was in the year 2007. But there was a time when I saw him walking outside the store that I called him up to see me in my new world. That was recent.

It would be unfair to compare him with my new boss because they are two perspectives apart.

I often say this..."With my former boss, I have to think of many ways to spend our money, but with my new boss, I have to think many ways to save".

Today when I saw my boss, I missed him. He is fun to be with because he is very expressive. I always knew what he likes or what he does not like.

I am fond of my new boss, but I fear that I might not be making him happy. Because he is not so expressive.

Ohhh so different disciplines.

No comments:

Post a Comment