Thursday, October 28, 2010

fried peanuts

I went out for field work today. The most fun part of going out is when I drive. Many times before I always said that "driving is a therapy" for me. The fun thing when I am driving is when I have someone whom I can throw jokes and candidly talk about just anything else.

Or have my favorite music played. When I sing out loud. And have my favorite fried peanut with me. Today, I bought fried peanuts in a bus terminal and I did not expect how good it tasted.

Well there are some that taste like "hell" in that I could puke.

But this one, I regretted buying only 4 slim plastic packs worth php 20.00.

Because it was one of the best tasting peanuts from an unlikely place.

Now I am asking the relevance of these peanuts with my wellness.

Maybe because this is "food for the brain" and I don't want to lose my memory yet. Or maybe because for sometime I stopped eating this because I was afraid that it would trigger a pimple outbursts on my face. And now that I have aged, pimples are not likely to come out on my face.

I think because these peanuts keep me awake when I really feel so drowsy while driving. Or so many reasons I can think of.

But most of all because these peanuts even for its insignificance made me feel good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment