Friday, May 22, 2009

cramming and crumbling

It's been a long time since I really wrote something here.

I hardly had the time to sit and write even with so many things on my mind. My world for the past weeks concentrated on cramming to earn extra bucks for the school needs of my children.

I have not really experienced such a pressure for such a long time but I do realized now that I am in crisis. But I only felt really bad that I am in this condition when my niece came to me desperately in need of help too. Whheeewwww!

It is very quiet in the house at the moment. And this makes me feel like writing. And attracting that energy from the sunshine coming through my window.

Now, just when I thought I am really cramming to be able to cope with the bills and all, I thought of my niece's condition as crumbling. And I sought the attitude behind cramming and crumbling.

I do not know why I chose the adjective "cramming" for what I am going through but I liked it because in a way, it is like facing that pressure. I have to do something about this or if not, nothing will happen.

Because I cannot help my niece financially, I went around to sell stuff from her shop. It was hard but I had the opportunity to visit friends who were prospective buyers and earn some from her wares. I felt good that I am able to sell and earn. It is not big bucks that I earn.

But I learned. I might not be able to earn much but has given my niece some hope that she can still make it. Find ways to "stand up from that dirt and mess".

My niece's world is crumbling. She jitters. She cannot sleep because of the pressures from debts. It must be so very difficult! She has inherited bad debts. And to add more were money wasted resulting from "wrong decisions".

Something that we both sat down and talked about together. She is a fine young woman who does not deserve what she is plunging right into now. But I am glad she is slowly taking some wisdom into those mistakes.

I hope she does not get deeper into the cycle of debts. Not only about money but of anger and pain.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment