Monday, May 18, 2009

Vivaldi's music, sis -in-law on the piano and niece on the violin



When I posted "Proud of my niece" I was such in a hurry. I did not have the time to post some text because I have to leave for an appointment. And I have been feeling bad for not writing anything at all. But I just read something in a book, it says "being regretful is not comforting at all".

So I am not regretting anymore.

Instead, I should say something like - the video could "stand on its own". There are not much words from me to have given it the "soaring". It lifted up my blog and my spirits because I saw in my niece one unfulfilled dream, that is to play a violin. And in the video, I am very happy to hear my sister-in-law, Marilou played the piano again.

When my sisters-in-law and I had the chance to live in one roof together, it was their hands on our piano that filled the air. I especially like waking up on Saturdays and Sundays in our house because our piano would be occupied by them and some friends from the Sta. Isabel College Music Department. I might not have the chance to tell them directly how I am blessed with their music, but in my teasing way has always expressed my appreciation for that "gift". Marlene and Marilou are sisters and both are married to my younger brothers, Kokoy and Omar. All their children are all equally blessed with the gift of "music". My children likewise have that music running through their veins.

Well, my dream of playing the violin is not done yet. It is not exactly unfulfilled yet too. I might still have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment