Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Comforting Chocolate

I woke up feeling cold. The clouds are gray and drizzling outside. But foremost, I dont really want to be as gloomy as the weather! If I was not in a hurry to bring the children to school, I would love to sit in my rocking chair, face the garden, listen to the birds and have my cup of chocolate. But there was no time really. Have to drive to school, finish some errands, some telephone calls and alas....the most comforting cup of hot chocolate for today! I have "tableas" which I have formed into tiny flowers. Does not exactly look like flowers but pure chocolates in that form look charming. That is my first product to be sold. I am in the process of studying its process and consistency. Do this and we will have the comforting chocolate drink as easy as: a) Let boil 3 cups ( 1 cup measures 150ml) b) Add 2 pure chocolates c) Stir and add the right amount of sugar.

Now, for a more discriminating taste har har har. You can put some cream (but surely this will also add some calories, I won't tell but will make you look heavy), cinnamon (have you heard that when men smells this, they get kinda turned-on, if not romantic? har har har try it and tell me if it works) or vanilla.

That's it for this morning. I have to face more challenging chores such as my laundry, cleaning the rooms and a lot more. Have fun today! Be blissful!

2 comments:

  1. Really? it will turn me ON? hahahahhaa
    this one is nice i did not know...so some kind of aphrodisiac? hahahaha...You're site is getting better I told you...Patience, patience, patience

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss Joel, so you better inform your special someone to sprinkle that cinnamon on your hot choco and that's it...bbbllllliiisssss!

    ReplyDelete