Tuesday, January 13, 2009

glazed bliss indeed

Who wouldn't want bliss in life? Much more when glazed? Ohhh well, that simple thought, is where my blogspot name originated.

Today is my blogspot's birthday and I have to acknowledge someone whom I have to mention (he insisted har har har ) because he taught me how to try blogging. If I will not recognize that effort, I know he would literally "walk out of my life"... He is none other than...Joel Balaquit! Well, he is a friend who have been consistently telling and pushing me to write. And he also thinks, I have a "beautiful mind". Whatever he meant, it should mean well, I guess. So this blog is so grateful to you, dear friend! And he is my very first follower too...so, what a privilege indeed! Will be revealing more about friendship and our story in many articles to come...Ohhh yessss, we have such a history!

Glazing my life are my children. They all came to me unplanned, but their existence has given me the perk I just needed everyday. It was tough raising them
but I could not have been a better person, if not for the love and understanding that were given back to me by Kaiser Jei David 23, Angelo Cellini 17, and Karlsen 15. Sometimes I still wake up...ooohh so unbelieving how fast these kids have grown! Did these persons really came from me? My thoughts on raising my kids in some of my most imperfect ways is so immense. And I am mighty amazed seeing the result to be surprisingly pleasant with them. They are the much improved version of my disposition, behavior, expression , etc. etc. My children are so lovable in their own unique ways and so very different from me (thank goodness !)... And that should make me the happiest mother on this planet. I happen to have some knowledge in Psychology and will share to you, how I had, just the hardest time understanding my children (most of the time) when it is so very easy for me to understand other children's misdemeanors...Arrrrggggghhhhhh!

Dya see that picture I posted? Believe it or not! … Yes, I am there… Take a closer look ...I am gliding through that zip line! We went to Camp Sabros in August last year. It is a three-hour drive from Davao City and you bet, going up to the Camp was so exhausting but FUN and we really had a great time when we were up there. Everyone just wanted to experience that ride - the longest zip line in Southeast Asia (Am I right? Anyone can react har har har) It was a treat by my friend and I am glad, I did what I have to - cross the other side and back twice : one (1) 400 -meter and two (2) 350-meter zip line and one (1) 350-meter nice and slow cable ride. Well, now that the children are all grown-up, bonding is no longer limited to the normal things we do in the family. Adventures of that same or higher level should be expected. So what would be the "next big thing"? Ohhh mmmyyy God! Anyway, I dedicate (har har har) that fearless "zip ride" to my children, husband and especially to me. Now I know, I could do more from my life.

My mind lately has been preoccupied with thoughts of doing something "great". And all I could think of is "chocolates". So I kept myself busy reading about it...."yessss, yummmy chocolates" for a business venture. For as long as I can remember, I have always loved that "creation". I think the cacao tree is the first one I recognized (just kidding!)when I was young. It should be. Or maybe its fruit or the beans came early into my recognition because my family (grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.) produces the best chocolate products in our native hometown in Samar. Of course, we did not own a hacienda of cacao trees, but I remember the pleasure of tasting the best chocolate delicacies and food back home. Well, that is too personal of a reflection, but history also shows the fascinating evolution of chocolates as "food for the gods" during the 17th century or even earlier into today's commercialized chocolates available for every "chocolate lover" anywhere else in this planet. Stay with me for this venture...This could make me rich. Then will lead me to another blissful journey ha ha ha ha.

I failed to recognize my partner, Celin earlier in my article. He should be another source of happiness. My hubby and I do not have a perfect set-up, but the space and time between us, enhances the persons-in-us. That is way beyond our relationship! Ohhh well, he is most of the time away from me, but I think he knows where he is...so very close to my heart!

And I am not through yet with my bliss! The list is endless. Do visit me and be a part of my bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment