Friday, January 23, 2009


Do not be afraid, do not move, no one will see us
Stay as you are, no one will look at you

Your body from me, your skin, your lips
Clo
se your eyes, no one can see us...

I a
m here at your side, do you feel me?
When I touch you for the first time, it will be with my lips

You will feel the warmth but you will not know where

Perhaps it will be on your eyes
I will press my mouth to your eyes
and you will feel the warmth...

Open your eyes now my beloved. look at me
You will forever be throwing your head back

I will be forever shaking off my tears
This moment has to be
This moment will continue from now until forever
That there are no random acts.
That we are all connected

That you can no more separate one life from another

Than you can separate a breeze from the wind.


I got that poetry from the movie, Silk. One of the most romantic movies I love. When I heard it narrated in the movie I was stunned and moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment