Sunday, December 13, 2009

Growl Tiger!


For many weeks now, news about Tiger Woods was everywhere. I said to myself I should not write about him. But when he decided for an indefinite leave in golf, that was shocking to me.

I am not his biggest fan. And golf is alien to me. But I saw him in a couple of games he played. And I think he has a gift. But all I know about him is all flitting.

I do not know how it feels to be a celebrity. It could be tough way up there especially when everyone sees when you make a wrong move. Everyone seems to "run" your life. But I believe, celebrities like Tiger should take extra precautions and be responsible in many ways with their actions.

To some extent, people all over the world would want to run your life because they are a part of your millions of dollars in income. Every time one buys a Tiger Woods cap or rubber shoes, he/she feels connected with a Tiger Woods. Nike and other endorsements gave Tiger millions and millions of dollars.

If I was his wife, I might really be very busy with such a "bank reserve" (LOL). I might not hit Tiger with a golf club. I might just be civil with him and take care of my children. I might want to request for 3 more children from him. I might always be busy with some charity works so even if he is busy with 3 or more women, I would still feel complete. I might wait and probably wait until such time he realizes that a wife is always there but mistresses do come and go. Or I will probably flirt with some guys too. But stick to my marriage with the only Tiger Woods in the whole world.

But I think that is a "middle class" thought. Probably wives of celebrities have some other needs.

Tiger Woods come back! Nearly everyone forgets mistakes especially because you are one Tiger Woods.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/index

No comments:

Post a Comment