Monday, December 7, 2009

no news day

I had a bad habit of listening to BBC news (on tv) while I am about to take a nap ! I was about to snooze when I shifted mood! Not because of the content of the news but because the reporter who was serious talking about the teargas that was thrown to rallyists in Iran was being bugged by a big fly on her face. While she was reporting the news, the fly was so obviously seen jumping from her nose then to her eyes, to her cheeks and I was afraid it would go inside her mouth (almost)!

Oh God that was hilarious!

But I jsut admired the reporter who just kept on reporting. Not once did she tried to shoo away the fly with her hand or move her head so the fly could go. That was great!

How will the whole world feel and accept a news program without any news?

No comments:

Post a Comment