Monday, December 7, 2009

what were you thinking?

For me to get back to my writing mood, I really have to entertain my thoughts. It will keep on bugging me. Let me just satisfy my outrage about this matter. This is only for a few minutes anyway.

I got the best description of what the "warlord's mind" is thinking about. If there is one thing that I want to do is to go inside a "criminal's mind". How do I think if I was Hitler? What makes me decide to massacre without thinking of the consequences? How do I feel when I gun down people?

Those are questions I wanted to ask any criminal. But the sad thing is that, when the killing is done they no longer hold on to the act and reasons of the killing. They are but excited to jump on to the next killing spree if given another chance.

Criminals think they are right, the way the victims are passionate about being at the right side too.

We really have to be heard! We have to influence the minds of the children that killing is not so right.

Anyway, I got another good point.

What would such a historical/cross-cultural/psychological "warlord study" reveal ? Primarily the type of man that the German journalist Konrad Heiden termed "armed bohemians". Men who are ill-suited to achieving success in an orderly society but are acutely sensitive to minute shifts that they can exploit during times of uncertainty, coupled with an amoral sociopathology to do so ruthlessly. Paranoid and vindictive, they also frequently possess a recklessness akin to bravery and a dramatic sentimentality that charms followers and naive observers alike. Some warlords can manifest a manic energy or regularly display great administrative talents while a minority are little better than half-mad gangsters getting by, for a time, on easy violence, low cunning and lady luck.

Visit the website: http://zenpundit.blogspot.com/2007/11/psychology-of-warlord-kents-imperative.html

No comments:

Post a Comment