Friday, September 11, 2009

another ride

I have to apologize first for taking this picture without the man's knowledge. I thought of featuring his wheelchair because I find it as amazing as the bike with the propeller I wrote the other day.

Well this is the same place I took a picture of the bike with the propeller. I could have approached the man but I was in a distance and was about to leave when he came.

I am going to this building on a regular basis now because I accompany or drop my mother for her thermal massage in this place. There are many elderly here for that free thermal massage that my mother seems to like.

Anyway, the man got club feet (a kind of deformity). But he came really strong probably than most of us!

His wheelchair got an adjoining front wheel. I saw him drive forward by using a kind of axle bar (like in the bike) in front of him that makes his wheelchair run. He uses both his hands in shifting those axle bars . I do not know if I am using the terms correctly because I do not know how it runs really. But he surely could independently move to places with his wheelchair. He was even able to mount that elevation he was on.

But I liked the attitude behind it. A physical deformity indeed does not stop a person in settling in seclusion. I admire him for that and I wish to talk to him and get some good (and bad points maybe) about life!

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment