Thursday, September 3, 2009

nest with the birds inside

In my Facebook account I have an album featuring the nests that seems to be always present in my garden. I thought of taking pictures of those that I can to share its beauty especially to my children. My children just love animals and sometimes I marvel at how they appreciate them so much. They could hug a pig the way they do to their dog. When they were young I was afraid to let them near dangerous ones but still they got pictures carrying a baby crocodile (with its mouth tied). My youngest got a picture with a snake around his neck.
Going back to my nests. Today while I was doing my laundry, I heard the birds crying out loud. Oh, maybe their mom left them to look for food. But they were so noisy and kept on going on and on, so I was curious and have to look were they were and what could have happened.
I got this lovely sight! I am just so bad in taking pictures. But I want everyone to see "life". I promised myself not to put any birds in a cage, so I am just happy that they are right here in my garden.

They were hungry and waiting for their mom!

What a lovely sight indeed and made my day light.

Be blissful!




No comments:

Post a Comment