Monday, September 14, 2009

street art

I like to look at a woman's body. More than I appreciate a man's body, I guess. There is something in their contours that makes women attractive. And of course, it is how they are able to create human beings from their wombs (thanks to the males for the sperms har har har) that I think makes women sensual and sensitive.

Those were my thoughts when I saw this design on a jeepney.

I liked this design because of some supernatural element on it. I have always wanted to see strong women who could defend themselves from domestic abuses. I want to see women get their fair share of opportunities and income. I want to see women love their bodies, thoughts and emotions. I have always wanted to be a strong woman.

I did not like this design but I took a picture of it. Looking at designs help me get some ideas on strokes and style. I first thought of the design as "fires of hell". I have to avoid that!
Here is another pattern from the same vehicle. I did not like this but just the same, I took a picture for posting purposes. It looks grim to me. Not sure if it is a vulture or an eagle.

In 5 years time, I will put some drawing on my vehicle so when I am in the streets, I look at the different designs so I know what is good to one's eye.
Well, Dinosaur stories amaze me so I found this interesting too! But the drawing is plain and little too dull for me!

I try to appreciate all those insignificant stuff (for some) around me. I think, those little things help me learn how to appreciate more!

No comments:

Post a Comment