Monday, September 7, 2009

it's time to be a mom

I wrote something about our pet, Pawie in my previous features. She is our spoiled pet dog (but only when my kids are around). I hate it when she snobs my scolding her whenever she did something bad. She only follows me when the children are not around. Because she seems to be so immature I thought that if she would become a mom, then maybe she will change.

My friend, Donna got a gorgeous dog (a mix between Chihuahua and Japanese Spitz and with his picture above). His name is Tootie. I thought of playing with both their genes. Our Pawie is pure Japanese Spitz and I could just imagine what their babies would look like. I think they will produce lovely puppies.

I brought along Pawie to Tootie, but our pet kept on refusing. It was frustrating for all of us because we were all excited for both of them. The trouble with our Pawie is that she thought she is the male. She often tries to mount some other dogs. She once tried it with our neighbor's Pitbull (that is how crazy she is!).

Because Pawie kept on refusing Tootie, I took him home. Tootie surprisingly seems to be so "very at home" here. I was surprised that Tootie has some kind of connection to us. It was his first time to go with strangers. Well, I have observed that my children have some kind of spell when it comes to animals. And I often tell my friends "lapitin talaga kami ng mga hayop (tao man o hindi)" har har har. Hayop means animal in our language and sometimes used to people (liked or disliked).

Well, I hope something good happened to both of them when we were all asleep. This morning we returned Tootie home. I hope this short tryst made them both happy and produce lovely puppies later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment