Sunday, September 6, 2009

the snake

We saw this little snake inside a box while rummaging on my dead father's books. When we opened the box, the snake was as surprised as we were. It was tiny but when it started lifting its head towards us in a fighting mode, I kept gushing "Oh my God" endlessly and "What do we do"? crazily.

It was a tiny snake and I forgot all my emotional issues about my father's death instantly. My husband took a bolo (a long knife) and started poking on the helpless snake. Ohh if it were a big one, I think I would have fainted.

After the incident, I thought we could have just let it go. Maybe they do not mean harm to human beings. It is how they look that really gives me a creep. I hope they do not look like that way har har har!

But I am still afraid of snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment