Wednesday, February 18, 2009

life ends but never love featuring "caruso"





Whenever I am troubled, there is one way that I derive some kind of strength. I usually crave for some classical music or some Italian /Spanish songs. Even my neighbors can attest to this - whenever they hear my Italian songs it must be because "Angie is kind of upset today". In the year 1998, I always play Romanza of Andrea Bocelli because from that album I learned to love and was deeply drawn to the song "Caruso".

When my friend Gaga, invited me to watch Josh Groban's concert (dvd) on her new home theater last year, I nearly fell on the floor when Josh sang that song. I was dumbfounded and created my own world watching him sing a song so very close to my heart. I really find the gush of music and lyrics of the song to be so appealing that I could get so emotional.

"Even death become sweeter" is from the lyrics of the song. I guess death could be another form of love. It is love because it is an offering of life. In death we leave behind important lessons gathered in life for those who are left living.

The song is special because of its very important lesson - that life ends but never does love.


No comments:

Post a Comment