Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sorry

Saying the word "sorry" is supportive to our psychological make-up. It is sometimes difficult but feels good to say it especially during times when you think you were wronged by the other person/s. Because it is during these tough moments when you define yourself as being human. Truly a humbling experience when we get to the point of deciding and appreciating the relationship than the pride in us. Mean it and it can be truly unburdening us of lots of baggage.

That is of course unsolicited, but I have the urge of sharing that "attitude" because I came from a family whom everyone I know of - thinks that they are always right. If you think otherwise, then you are wrong. That means no "ifs" and "buts". Tough when I was younger but now, I just shrug -off my shoulders and find it just "hilarious".







1 comment:

  1. Grabe Anj, gusto ko ang song, ang video - lahat parang eto dapat ang theme song for valentines day...Hmnnnn gusto ko tuloy gumawa ng video na ganito at ako ang singer hehehehehe...love it!

    ReplyDelete