Sunday, February 1, 2009

(Not) About Me

My only follower (Joel) of this blog, outrageously asked me yesterday if the content of my "About Me" section is really a description of me. I did not seriously think about that comment but I thought it might be a pressing issue (har har har). So I guess, I have to write something about it here.

I think, I wrote that it was a close description of me and that could mean a hit or hint of who I am. And I might be right or wrong.

Well, Joel and I really never agreed easily on any aspect of this wonderful life. I mean "easily" because we always have to go through some gruelling discussions and disagreements before surrendering to the fact that we have to respect each others views. We have such a unique friendship and I do appreciate the fact that it lasted for so many years now.

I rarely have a best friend who is from the opposite sex. I say, he is the only one (the rest became lovers har har har) so I think I have to give credit to what ever he says about me. But it does not mean that I have to fancy it. Anyway at my age, I have learned to welcome any comments and if it is coming from a friend I should think that it is not too harmful.

I also firmly believe that friends should not always be agreeable to one another. Or the relationship will never ever grow to a more matured level.

It is alright with me if he perceives me differently. I also do with myself.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Anj, LOL...I almost pass out with this one. But yes you are correct...it's jsut so difficult to agree things and views with you...but that's alright - it's more challenging and nerve wracking to debate with I always llok forward to it hahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh you are really sweet Joel! grrrrhhhhhhhh
    har har har

    ReplyDelete