Thursday, August 20, 2009

little jeepney, big fun

I took a picture of a miniature green jeepney today. It was on display at a gasoline station here in the city. I fell in love with it! I would love to splash it with many other colors! I would want to have some designs on it to make it look more fancy. I would love to drive it around and get that feel from the toy jeepney. Oh, it would have been all too amusing!

The jeepney is truly a Filipino icon. It still is the cheapest way to travel around in the Philippines. And I adore the sight of it because it gives so much color in our streets. Except of course for many jeepney drivers who are so very "rude" as motorists, I proudly salute this Filipino invention.

Below is a picture of a jeepney! The big sized one!

No comments:

Post a Comment