Sunday, August 9, 2009

masks all over town




I was on the road, as usual. And when I saw this man pushing a cart full of masks, I have to stop him and my listening intently to a favorite radio program (Mo Twister's Killer Bee morning show). Well, I promised myself that I will listen to the program the whole time for me to win in a game. But I was kind of distracted (as usual, again) because of the masks. Never mind! I will still join the game.

Anyway, if there is another thing that I really admire is the lots of designs people make out of the masks they produce. I was thinking, with all of these interesting designs, there could be only one mask that would look good in a particular face.

I remembered going gaga on one beautiful mask once when I was younger. I thought it was the most beautiful mask I have ever seen. But when I don on it, "Gosh my face just destroyed the beauty of the mask". Or the other way around. I do not know which of the two, but it destroyed my motivation of buying it.

From then on, I just admire masks.

Today I have to buy one from that man because he claims "I was the first buyer of the day". Well, I think so too. I was out very early and the vendor looks like he just got out of bed too har har har.

Well, sometimes they sleep practically in the streets. And I am not making fun of it. I think it is tough job. So I bought. The cheapest one. I believe. I will give him lots of luck today. But he really has to pose, I told him.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment