Monday, August 10, 2009

unlikely

I love words! Any signs and billboards, I read!

But sometimes even how simple the message is, I get startled sometimes! Like the sign above. I guess, everyone would turn-off their engines when they are properly parked. Unless, one has forgotten to turn it off. But how many in a day has actually forgotten to turn off their engines? Is it quite a number (on the average) that could be worth the sign? Whatever!

If I have a choice, I would not park in this building carpark because going up there is steep (60 degrees, i think) and the lane is narrow. There is not much room for breathing as they say, but because there is no available parking, I have to go for this.

What I detest in such kind of parking is the smell of cigarettes. I think it is more often that smokers leave their stench than those who park their cars and do not turn-off their engines. And sometimes, yes the stinking pee. Well, if I have the chance to voice out my statement, I would go for the normal "No Smoking" in such an enclosure. Maybe that would include the smoke coming from the engines. Some unique thinkers would associate smoke from the engines too so they will not leave their engines on. Har har har.

Oh I had a great morning, just some reflections about signs.

Be blissful!


No comments:

Post a Comment