Monday, August 3, 2009

my poetry

When I was younger I was so impatient for "waiting". I meant "waiting" in many forms. Waiting for someone, waiting for "food-to-go", waiting for the store or bank to open, waiting in a cue, etc. But somehow, it came to me that it is not as bad at all!

Today, even if I waited in vain, I finished a poem.

That ocean so vast behind me is so deep and very blue.
See that unruly ripples of the sea?
It scares me so!
But, how do I ever touch those running thoughts in your mind?
That mind will forever amaze my senses,
but then leaves me yielding to the ruthless oceans!

That wind mightily launching from the east
is flirting with the flight of stork.
Untiringly gliding and clearing-up the path through and through.
It is so haunting me!
How do I ever cling to those heart's fondness?
That heart will forever excite my sensibilities,
but then leaves me yielding to that savage winds!

Probably, those pigeons are the force in bringing tenderness in the air.
In the midst of the depth of your thoughts and
unto that blasting power into your hands.
How do I ever cast some light upon such masterpiece?

But look now and mind some moments.
Those lovely dolphins in the oceans are firmly stuck where they belong.
In the water, they stay frolicking.
In the roughness of the seas, they besiege.
in gentleness they gracefully coast.

How do I ever not reach something unfathomable?

No comments:

Post a Comment