Wednesday, April 22, 2009

another attempt to poetry

I can see that you are in his heart!
He just have a unique way of expressing,
But every one can see that it is you
who is giving that special beat into that heart!

Several times you tried to forcibly open it
But forcing it open is indeed a very painful thing to do!
Look at your own heart and if you see him there,
Forces will lead you to his heart!

I can see that you are in his mind!
He just have some trouble explaining
but mumbled words say,
what keeps him going on is you!

Have faith that you are his world and life!
Without that faith, love will crumble and distractions will flourish
Hold on to his mistakes
Hold on to both the reason for marriage!

We do not own this life we have!
Marriage is something this society dictates
But hold on to your belief
that it is not the marriage that bonds
but the language of your souls!

Oh it's been a while that I did not write poetry. I really wanted to have my own collection but I am very moody. Well I hope this deserves this posting.

Be blissful!

No comments:

Post a Comment