Wednesday, April 8, 2009

jump! but take a look


"Jump, but do take a look".

I heard it mentioned in a movie ( I can't remember the title) but have become a mantra in my life. My mind drifted today to some very bad choices and decisions I have made in life. I do not exactly dwell on such thoughts, but today it stuck on my mind. Maybe I am getting old. But it is not the "getting old thought" that struck me most. It is that, I seemed to attract even the most unwanted person in this planet.

Oh, that is such a bad thought!

Anyway, decisions are like the inviting ocean down a cliff. I, from up above would want that dive of a lifetime! But before doing the plunge, I have all the time to think (twice or more). Then the thought that I made the decision to jump, should be my sole responsibility. Not the ocean, nor the other accessories.

To make myself feel good I read some blogs. I had a lift instantly. I found a video of the Belaggio fountains in my brother's blog but I can't seem to get it. I found one that I am posting . The water from the fountains are so awesome! So powerful with their jump and graceful with their sways! Yes, I have to get over this melancholic mood and do lots of work!

Earlier today, my ever dearest loving sons were so generous of their kisses and hugs. This is what I call one blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. hello ate angie :) tama ka dili manubag ang dagat kung mo ambak ka :) have a nice day ahead...

    ReplyDelete