Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've changed!

When I saw that picture in a local blog, I said to myself that I have to write something about the "hammock". I think most people could relate with me about how this simple thing gives comfort to us all. And not only that, but the ride on it gives us the opportunity to reflect and decide on important matters about our lives. I myself have a history with hammocks. I remember having fun sitting or lying on it. I could have spent lots of time on it during humid days and nights. And has provided me countless of moments to gather strength when I felt alone and afraid.

My hammock which was made of rattan (the local material used for wicker furniture) was durable for it has served us for many years. But there was a day, when it has to go because there was no longer space.

I miss how it gave me the rocking and swaying movement that relaxes me on hot humid days and nights! I have to get another one and find a space for it!

Today, I changed the color of my template. I am glad about it. Change could be unwelcome sometimes. When I was trying to explore changing my template, I came to a point wherein I got disoriented and confused on what I was doing.

I hope the effort has gained something. Yes, I loved the color! And I still love writing! It was just a change of the template but basically I am still me!

No comments:

Post a Comment